February 10, 2009
Recently Uploaded Resources
- Letter to Sec. Jewell on Powder River Basin coal leasing
- A letter to the newly appointed Secretary of the Interior, Sally Jewell, encouraging her to place an immediate moratorium on new coal leasing in the Powder River Basin and to conduct a comprehensive review of the federal coal leasing program.
- NGO Opposition Letter to Thune Aviation Bill
- NGO opposition to the Thune aviation bill (S.1956) in the House of Representatives.This bill would set a disturbing precedent by undermining the international rule of law. It would authorize the Secretary of Transportation to prohibit an operator of a civil aircraft of the United States from complying with this European aviation law.
- Climate Solutions Reacts to Passage of ACES Through House
- On June 26, Climate Solutions reacts to the passage of the American Clean Energy & Security Act through the House.
- Bonnie Frye Hemphill - Blog Post on U.S. Senates decision to give up
- Climate solutions youngest team member is deeply unimpressed.
- Climate Solution Statement on Senate Climate Bill
- America’s clean energy revolution hit a big roadblock today, as coal and oil lobbies once again stalled Congressional action. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid – clearly frustrated and disappointed – announced that the forthcoming Senate debate will focus more narrowly on oil spill response, missing an historic opportunity to get serious about climate and clean energy solutions.
- Climate Solutions: Energizing Cities: New Models for Driving Clean Energy Investment
- This document describes how to develop, implement, and finance a clean energy program and offers examples of existing innovative clean energy financing models and useful resources to consult when developing a clean energy strategy. Deployed together, efficiency measures that reduce consumption by 30% can be combined with clean energy that costs 30% per unit of production at no incremental cost to the end user.
- Climate Solutions: Senate gets cracking on clean energy and climate(OR)
- Senate gets cracking on clean energy and climate change (MT)
- Statement by Climate Solutions in Montana on unveiling of the American Power Act
- Climate Solutions: Senate gets cracking on clean energy and climate
- Statement on the unveiling of the American Power Act.