Energy Action Coalition
August 12, 2009
Recently Uploaded Resources
- Letter to State Department reguarding presidential permit for Northeast tar sands pipeline
- This coalition letter to the State Department Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs (OES) asks that they not grant a request from Portland Pipe Line Corporation to use one of its pipelines to transport tar sands oil.
- Letter opposing Terry bill (H.R. 3) on Keystone XL
- A form letter from a coalition of organizations to Congressional representatives urging them to vote against a measure that would grant approval to the Keystone XL pipeline without any decision from the Executive agencies.
- Keystone XL SEIS Comment Period Extension Letter
- A letter from a coalition of groups requesting a comment period extension for the draft supplemental environmental impact statement for Keystone XL tar sands pipeline.
- Obama Delays Critical Air Pollution Ruling, Energy Action Coalition Press Release
- President Obama announced today that he would not update the 2008 ozone standard. By choosing to not update the national ozone standard, the President is failing to follow the nation’s landmark air pollution law, the Clean Air Act.