Environmental Law & Policy Center (ELPC)
February 10, 2009
Recently Uploaded Resources
- Letter opposing H.R. 271
- This letter states the position of the sign-on organizations that HR 271, the Resolving Environmental and Grid Reliability Conflicts Act of 2013, is too broad in its scoop, ignores already-existing legal mechanisms and will create harmful outcomes.
- Coalition Letter in support of Gina McCarthy for EPA Administrator, 4.10.2013
- On behalf of our millions of members and supporters, we write to strongly support President Obama's Nomination of Assistant Administrator Gina McCarthy to head the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Ms. McCarthy has a solid, bipartisan record of successfully working to protect our air and water. We believe that she is execptionally well-qualified to fill this critical position.
- Statement by Howard A. Learner on the Senate Defeat of the Murkowski Resolution
- A June 10, 2010 press release by the Environmental Law and Policy Center applauding the defeat of the Murkowski resolution